A little bit delicate. A little bit edgy. A whole lotta love! The 'Little Miss Vixen' style wedding garter heirloom style is designed to be that perfect texturized mix of hard and soft that only the most stylish brides crave. It features delicate ivory satin, and textured beaded detailing in a floral pattern.
Main Garter: Light ivory satin background with an overlay of ivory trim in a floral pattern with faux pearls, beads and sparkles, and a light ivory satin bow with short tails that ties in the back (1.5 inches wide).
Matching Tossing Garter Option: Light ivory satin background with an ivory satin bow with short tails tied in the back (1 inch wide).
Personalized hand embroidery is included with this heirloom. To add complimentary embroidery to your garter, simply check the "Add Your Embroidery Details" box below and add your embroidery information. If you do not check the box and add your information, we will handmake your heirloom without personalized embroidery.y.
- Handmade to order, just for you.
- Includes gift box and keepsake bag to save and protect garter after your wedding.
- If you did not add embroidery, this item will be handmade just for you within 5 business days of purchase.
- If you added personalized embroidery, your item will be embroidered for you within 2 weeks (14 days) of purchase. You will be sent (via the email used to purchase) photos of your embroidery to approve. We will not ship without your approval. Please check your purchase email account. If you add embroidery and you do not have 2 weeks (14 days) prior to when you need your order, you must purchase Rush Shipping (see Shipping tab for more information).
All sales are final. We do not accept returns.
- Find more FAQ's right here.
- If you want to customize, personalize or change the color on this style, please request a custom garter design here.
Shipping times are approximations and are in addition to production times. Please read the shipping information below carefully.
- Non-rush orders are shipped via UPS Ground 3-5 business days with tracking. Please note, we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
- To qualify for free shipping, your order must be shipped within the contiguous U.S. and you must allow at least 2 weeks (14 days) for your order to be produced and shipped. No expectations to this 2 week (14 day) policy, please. If you need your order faster than 2 weeks, you must purchase Rush Shipping (see below for more information).
- Orders shipped outside the contiguous U.S. (including Alaska and Hawaii) are shipped via UPS for $75 and are not available for free shipping.
- Orders needed in less than 2 weeks (14 days) of the purchase date require Rush Shipping and do not qualify for free shipping. The Rush Shipping rate is $75 and orders are shipped via UPS Next Day Air.
- This garter will be handmade to the size that you select. We do not charge extra for size adjustments.
- Generally, the garter is worn just above the knee at the narrowest part of your leg.
- Your garter will fit a range of sizes and you can move your garter up or down your leg, depending on what feels good to you.
Watch this video on how to measure for your garter to find your garter size. If you are unable to measure. such as a gift for a bride, or unsure of your size, order a size larger than you think.
If you have any size questions or would like to request a size adjustment, please email email@example.com.