Main Garter: Light ivory satin background with a stripe of ivory pearl-like beaded trim with an oversized ivory satin bow with short tails tied in the back (approx. 2 inches wide).
Matching Tossing Garter Option: Light ivory satin background with an ivory satin bow with short tails tied in the back (1 inch wide).
Personalized hand embroidery is included with this heirloom. To add complimentary embroidery to your garter, simply check the "Add Your Embroidery Details" box below and add your embroidery information. If you do not check the box and add your information, we will handmake your heirloom without personalized embroidery.
- Handmade to order, just for you.
- Includes gift box and keepsake bag to save and protect garter after your wedding.
- If you did not add embroidery, this item will be handmade just for you within 5 business days of purchase.
- If you added personalized embroidery, your item will be embroidered for you within 2 weeks (14 days) of purchase. You will be sent (via the email used to purchase) photos of your embroidery to approve. We will not ship without your approval. Please check your purchase email account. If you add embroidery and you do not have 2 weeks (14 days) prior to when you need your order, you must purchase Rush Shipping (see Shipping tab for more information).
All sales are final. We do not accept returns.
- Find more FAQ's right here.
- If you want to customize, personalize or change the color on this style, please request a custom garter design here.
Shipping times are approximations and are in addition to processing and production times.
- Please read our shipping information carefully for pricing and timing.
- This garter will be handmade to the size that you select. We do not charge extra for size adjustments.
- Generally, the garter is worn just above the knee at the narrowest part of your leg.
- Your garter will fit a range of sizes and you can move your garter up or down your leg, depending on what feels good to you.
Watch this video on how to measure for your garter to find your garter size. If you are unable to measure. such as a gift for a bride, or unsure of your size, order a size larger than you think.
If you have any size questions or would like to request a size adjustment, please email email@example.com.