Main Garter: Light ivory satin background with an overlay of pearls, sparkle, and bead-encrusted tulle with a stripe of ivory satin through the middle (approx. 2.5 inches wide).
Matching Tossing Garter Option: Light ivory satin background with a light ivory satin stripe through the center (1 inch wide).
Personalized hand embroidery is included with this heirloom. To add complimentary embroidery to your garter, simply check the "Add Your Embroidery Details" box below and add your embroidery information. If you do not check the box and add your information, we will handmake your heirloom without personalized embroidery.
- Handmade to order, just for you.
- Includes gift box and keepsake bag to save and protect garter after your wedding.
- If you did not add embroidery, this item will be handmade just for you within 5 business days of purchase.
- If you added personalized embroidery, your item will be handmade and embroidered for you within 14 business days of purchase. You will be sent (via the email you purchased with) photos of your embroidery to approve. We will not ship without your approval.
- All sales are final. We do not accept returns.
- Find more FAQ's right here.
- If you want to customize, personalize or change the color on this style, please request a custom garter design here.
Shipping times are approximations and are in addition to production times. Shipping rates are in addition to product prices.
- Orders are shipped via UPS Ground 3-5 business days with tracking. For orders shipped in the contiguous U.S., the shipping rate is $12 on orders less than $150, or free on orders over $150. Orders outside the contiguous U.S. (including Alaska and Hawaii) are shipped via UPS for $60 and are not available for free shipping.
- Orders needed within 2 weeks (14 days) of the purchase date require Rush Shipping and do not qualify for free shipping. The Rush Shipping rate is $60 and orders are shipped via UPS Next Day Air.
- This garter will be handmade to the size that you select. We do not charge extra for size adjustments.
- Generally, the garter is worn just above the knee at the narrowest part of your leg.
- Your garter will fit a range of sizes and you can move your garter up or down your leg, depending on what feels good to you.
Watch this video on how to measure for your garter to find your garter size. If you are unable to measure. such as a gift for a bride, or unsure of your size, order a size larger than you think.
If you have any size questions or would like to request a size adjustment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.