Main Garter: Ivory textured grosgrain background with an ivory satin bow tied in the center with long tails (1.5 inches wide).).
Tossing Garter Option (+$38): Ivory textured grosgrain background with ivory satin stripe (7/8 inch wide).
Personalize this style by adding hand embroidery! After you choose your style, choose "Add Personalized Embroidery" (+$76) and then check "Add Your Embroidery Details" to let us know your embroidery information.
- Made by hand.
- Includes gift box and heirloom bag to save garter after the wedding.
- If you did not add embroidery, this item will be packed to ship within 3 business days of purchase.
- If you added personalized embroidery, your item will be handmade within 14 business days of purchase. You will be sent (via the email you purchased with) photos of your embroidery to approve. We will not ship without your approval.
- All sales are final. We cannot accept returns on intimate items.
- Find more FAQ's right here.
- If you want to customize, personalize or change the color on this style, please request a custom garter design here.
Shipping times are approximations and are in addition to production times. Shipping rates are in addition to product prices.
Orders are shipped via UPS Ground 3-5 business days with tracking. For orders shipped in the contiguous U.S., the shipping rate is $12 on orders less than $150, or free on orders over $150. Orders outside the contiguous U.S. (including Alaska and Hawaii) are shipped via UPS for $60 and are not available for free shipping.
- All orders needed within 2 weeks (14 days) of the purchase date require Rush Shipping and do not qualify for free shipping. The Rush Shipping rate is $60 and orders are shipped via UPS Next Day Air.
- This garter will be handmade to the size that you select. We do not charge extra for size adjustments.
- Generally, the garter is worn just above the knee at the narrowest part of your leg.
- Your garter will fit a range of sizes and you can move your garter up or down your leg, depending on what feels good to you.
- Watch this video on how to measure for your garter to find your garter size.
- If you are unable to measure or unsure of the size, order a size larger than you think.
- If you have any size questions or would like to request a size adjustment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.